Baking soda is a great, cheap personal care product that can refresh your entire body. It is safe, contains no harmful chemicals, and is widely used as an ingredient in homemade and commercial cleaners. Here are 5 ways to use baking soda for personal head-to-toe beauty:
1. Release the hairspray. Baking soda can effectively break the buildup of hair spray on shiny hair. Just mix a tablespoon of baking soda into a small amount of shampoo. Apply the solution to the hair and wash it off as usual. After applying conditioner, wash your hair again.
2. Remove tooth stains. You may have seen some toothpaste brands, including baking soda. This is because baking soda can effectively remove stains on teeth and prevent the formation of dental plaque. Sprinkle baking soda on a wet toothbrush and brush your teeth for at least 60 seconds. Your gums may feel a little rubbed, so remember to brush your teeth lightly.
3. Fresh breath. Baking soda, also known as sodium bicarbonate, has the ability to buffer and neutralize unpleasant odors. And, yes, if this happens while scrubbing the sink, it does the same in the mouth. Add a teaspoon of baking soda to a small glass of water, rinse your mouth, and spit. Cheap mouthwash, you can easily prepare it at home!
4. Soften the skin. You can use baking soda as a facial scrub twice a week. Make a paste with one part water and three parts baking soda. Gently scrub your face to remove dead skin cells.
5. Eliminate foot odor. There is no need to use foot deodorants containing irritating antibacterial ingredients. Make two tablespoons of baking soda and two quarts of water. Soak your feet for 30 minutes, then dry them.
Baking soda is indeed an essential item in your family. Put a jar in your bathroom and beauty area to easily obtain a cheap but efficient solution to common beauty problems.
Post time: Aug-12-2020